In 2013 the world lost one of the greatest women to ever exist. Dulcie Loats was a phenomenal woman who filled the world with more love and art than seems possible to have come from one person, she called herself The Matriarch and she was amazing. When we started Braindead Brothers we were gifted some of her old silk screens, on one remained part of an image from a christmas card. We took this and gave it the Braindead treatment. Here is The Matrarch and Tiny Coleman's collaboration.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Cotton Rich CVC fleece
- Elastane hem for added comfort
- 2x2 rib cuffs and hem
- Classic Fit
- Wash screen-printed garments inside out.
- Use mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 30°C are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash/washing machine gentle cycle only.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Do Not Use bleach.
- Do Not Use fabric softener.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, Do Not use steam.