Soaring through the air the skeleton's last thoughts were not of skin and guts but rather of his earlier life as a snazzy dude. Plummeting towards the ground his only remaining flesh and skin threw some shakkas and took off like a bird. He now searches the world for his lost shakka glider only to have it kept away from him by peoples bodies.
Rib crew neck
- Wash screen-printed garments inside out.
- Use mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 30°C are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash/washing machine gentle cycle only.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Do Not Use bleach.
- Do Not Use fabric softener.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, Do Not use steam.