Eggy was created when a man woke up after a 2 day bender and blew a lump of sentient booger and booze and cocaine onto the ground. Fearing the repercussions of walking around with a sesh gremlin that has no clothes he dressed the cocaine critter in an egg shell from the breakfast he made in a feeble attempt to regain some semblance of existing. Eggy now travels the world lurking in sheds and garages encouraging everyone to overstep their limits in the hope that he will find love spewing out of a sesh mucus load.
Rib crew neck
- Wash screen-printed garments inside out.
- Use mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 30°C are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash/washing machine gentle cycle only.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Do Not Use bleach.
- Do Not Use fabric softener.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, Do Not use steam.