In ancient moron history it is believed that one day the brainless saviour of all moron kind will return and solve all problems sharing water and brain juice from his head cup where his brain could be if he were not brain dead. His moronic wisdom has been lost to all time leaving us to question, what on earth could a braindead dead bloke know that would be at all helpful for anyone?
Rib crew neck
- Wash screen-printed garments inside out.
- Use mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 30°C are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash/washing machine gentle cycle only.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Do Not Use bleach.
- Do Not Use fabric softener.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, Do Not use steam.